QUIZ: DOES HE LIKE YOU?

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

First Letter!

We had our first letter from this Aussie guy ... on his letter, he said......


Dear wejustrockhard,

i have a girlfriend and she's really sweet, and i think she loves me too as much as i do. But I always hang out with my best friend who's also a girl. My girlfriend is sorta jealous even though there's no reason to be. I mean, SHE'S JUST MY BEST FRIEND! What the hell is wrong with that?

- Mike


wejustrockhard answers:

Hey Mike,

We think your girlfriend's awesome... and are you sure there's no reason? Look harder, man! It's kinda obvious, as you stated, that she's jealous 'cause she wants you to spend your full time with her. A thing every girlfriend wants. *nods*

Tell her that you aslo need to spend time with your best friend, since after all, she is your best friend. Tell her that you will never cheat on her and that you love her so much and that she needs to trust you.



0 comments: