QUIZ: DOES HE LIKE YOU?

Sunday, February 10, 2008

10th letter...cheers!!

well, from the people behind just.ask.us 101, all we can say is that, thank you...i mean, you guys really trust us! by writing letters and all..it really means so much..*sniffs really hard!*

no time for emotional parts! we got another letter from one of our fans and well, talk about PRESSURE! this one's a hot pot! i mean, its boiling!!!

dear wejustrockhard,

the name's alex. i know most of your writers are girls..and gays..but, it surely won't hurt if i write, right? i'm not here to brag but i'm schooling in one of the most prestigious schools in russia for high school. i'm an honor student or let's just say, i'm the smartest student in class A. that's the highest class.

my problem all started when this transferee, Mila, came. she's really smart coz she snatched her way up to 1st honor..leaving me, in 2nd. my mom's really angry at me..she wont let me watch television or surf the net, or even hang out with my friends. she locks me up for hours in our library to study. i think she's being unfair to me. i'm doing my best in every little thing i do in school. she told me i should be ashamed of myself. i got beaten by a girl...and to the fact that she's a transferee is inexcusable.

i'm starting to hate her and most of all, i'm starting to hate school. all my hope is gone.. can u tell me what to do?

-alex-

wejustrockhard answers:

dear -alex-,

hey dude...we think you're really cool....being smart and all..i mean, not all guys are smart!!! before we say anything else, thank u so much for trusting us and we hope what we are about to say changes your life.

for us, your mother is really being unfair. the very fact that she's actually pressuring you...but it's also not good to hate her or your school...what you both need is communication...we think you should open your feelings and tell her the problem before it gets too big for anyone to repair! make her understand what you feel and eventually, she'll realize that.

every mom wants the best for her child....she can't do that to you forever! just make her understand...there! we shared to you our thoughts...please try it out...it really wont hurt...

always there,
*wejustrockhard*

0 comments: