QUIZ: DOES HE LIKE YOU?

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sixth Letter

dear wejustrockhard,

You see I like this girl at our class. And he hates boys like me! You know—boy genius and all.

So I would like to ask you what should I do, since I think, you are the right person, plus you are a girl and all. Should I try to fail? If ever I fail… I’ll only use like 67% of my knowledge and that will make the result of my grades 27.89% lesser than I usually get. And that will make her like me um… 1.34% at the beginning but it will increase by 0.67% a day if I continue it and that will make me 78.286% happy but that will make Mom 100% unhappy!

So what should I do?

-confusedmathematician

wejustrockhard answers:

dear confusedmathematician,

first of all, what's the hell with those numbers? Stop using them! You're giving us a headache.

You can just say “hi!” to her nicely… you know... try to have that good boy image instead of boy genius image…

Don't just try to fail.. we mean.. you gotta FAIL! Kidding! Don't take seriosuly, dude.. we're just a bunch of losers! HAha... Kidding!

Be friendly with her, okay? Talk to her, try to have eye contact! And always wear a pleasant smile! *smiles* Don't Fake it! Woah just like the Album title of Red Jumpsuit Apparatus! HAhaha... okay.. jokes over!

Again... smile will ya???

0 comments: