QUIZ: DOES HE LIKE YOU?

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Third Letter

after a long time... woah. someone emailed us asking for help!

dear wejustrockhard,

hey!

my friends and i played this game called 7 minutes in heaven. at first, it was totally fun! i mean, why woulDn't it? i got paired with my long time crush named ace and we have to enter this closet thingy and well, we have to kiss! whhhoooooaaaahhhh!

at first i was nervous and exciteD at the same time! i mean, hell yeah i'm with my crush! i kept telling myself, 'this is your chance man! don't blow it!' so then, we went to the "sacred" closet and my friends lockeD it and laughing at the same time!

it was so hot inside! i mean, the temperature got so high! then, he started to move...(HEART BEATING FASTER!) then, he closed his eyes...(goD! he's so hot!) then he leaned closer to my face and SNAP! OUR LIPS TOUCHED! well, you might think it's heaven for me, but eeeeeeeewwwwwwww! he kissed like a dead fish! his breath is so eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwweeeeeee! and i have to say, i'm turned off! it was the most cruel thing god made me dO!

and the following morning, everyone knew about it! they were practically teasing me like he's my boyfrienD!

heeeeelllllllppp!

-embarassed gal-
ps. i blabbed about him, having bad breath! and he is soooo mad at me!

wejustrockhard answers:

dear embarassed gal,

well, we're in a hurry but we can see that you're really....how can we put it? desperate! well, since its christmas, and as a peace offering, give him a gift..let's say, toothbrush and toothpaste!? and one year supply of mouthwash....naahhh...just kiDding! we think, you have to go to him and say you're sorry...veerrryyy sorry...! then, make friends with him and talk about him like he's the greatest guy ever! he'll feel it! and eventually, he'll forget everything! last but not least....MAKE A PUBLIC APOLOGY! and say that the bad breath thing, isn't true...there's just a dead cat...hehehe

-wejustrockhard-

0 comments: